Farwell- Journey ends..

Hello there, penguin pals!
Yes, you heard it right. Penguin Cheatsy will now be closing, and so will my (Pensuby's) blogging journey.
It has been a great time and the world of Club Penguin had kept me engrossed from all the other problems. It helped me improve my vocabulary and also helped me make new friends. The subtitle States correct, "Waddle around and meet new friends"
But the question is, I am tired of waddling around since 2009. I will not contradict that I have not learned a lot, but yes, I have started loosing interest in the game. Main reasons of me quitting include the Twitter drama, and of course maturity.
Even though I quit Club Penguin, I will still be online in Twitter, though, not very often as usual. For more details of the state of Penguin Cheatsy in the future, you may click here.
It is you people who have made this possible for me. I was not active for a year, but still, missed the community. That was because of your friendship. Yes, you are the ones who I would thank. So with that said, I would like to a coin code away. Just check here at 5 AM PST. First who gets it, please post with you unlocking the items.

Coin code: (Check at 5 AM PST)
Once again, I would like to thank everyone who has helped me and made me a success.
-PensubyCP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, fellow penguins! Please do remember that before dropping down a comment, not to use any rude/inappropriate language. Your comment will be deleted if you do so. Thanks! :)